Chief Executive Officer, CEO
- Make decisions to execute the organization’s vision and mission.
- Meet regularly with senior committee leadership.
- Represent the organization in public spaces.
Chief Operating Officer, COO
- Oversee operations to make sure the organization’s mission is carried out.
- Co-lead with president to put into action the organization’s vision and mission.
- Support other officers in committing to their duties.
Chief Information Officer, CIO
- Director of media and marketing.
- Manage organization website.
- Manage organization social media.
Commander in Chief
- Motivate organizational members to uphold the vision and mission.
- Advocate for peers in times of need.
- Maintain order in organization activities.
Director of Events
- Plan and design group experiences (field trips, guests speakers, showcases, etc.)
- Document the organization’s activities.
- Manage promotion of the organization.