On Friday, April 7, 2017, CHEC Bellmen will host an in-school retreat for CHEC men of color. Then on Saturday, April 8, 2017, the Bellmen will host the same conference for the community. We are inviting you to be a part of this event for one or both days. Our goal is to encourage intrinsic motivation to succeed, as well as convey the urgency and benefits of taking ownership of our own well-being in these areas:
- Mental- Growing our minds and emotions.
- Social- Building our self to build a better world.
- Physical- Strengthening our bodies from inside and out.
- Financial- leveraging resources for survival.
- Spiritual- Preserving the soul for a higher purpose.
- Creativity- Using Imagination and innovation to be inspirational.
The conference will include panel interviews, guest lecturers, performances, and giveaways. Both conference days will end with a basketball tournament social. The boys are in charge of forming 8 teams of four (youth and adults allowed). Joining a team is $3.